The Office of Information Technology (OIT) delivers high-quality information technology solutions and services that further Brown University's ability to achieve its mission of excellence in education, research, and public leadership.
To this end we strive to:
- Encourage, enable and drive collaboration both across and beyond Brown through services, training, and tools
- Empower University decision-makers through transparent access to enterprise data
- Deploy technology resources creatively in support of Building on Distinction
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies and practices and drive innovation
- Develop forward-thinking, innovative strategies to support teaching and learning and state of the art research
- Provide a robust, reliable, and secure environment