Need a loaner? The following equipment can be signed out at the IT Service Center. For current models and availability, please get in touch.
- Windows laptops
- Mac laptops
- Video cameras
- Audio Recorders
Here's what you need to know about borrowing from us:
- Equipment is usually checked out for a week at a time, but equipment other than projectors may be borrowed for an additional week if availability allows.
- Equipment is available on a first come-first served basis.
- There is no rental fee, but we charge a late fee of $5 per day if equipment isn't returned on time.
- Use of equipment should be limited to Brown University academic and administrative functions.
- A valid Brown ID is required to check out equipment.
- Check-out takes place at the IT Service Center located on the 5th floor of Page-Robinson, Room 510.
Request this Service
Stop by the IT Service Center in the Page-Robinson 510 (69 Brown Street) during business hours. Our current hours and more information about the Service Center is available at brown.edu/go/ITServiceCenter