Need a loaner? The following equipment can be signed out at the IT Service Center. For current models and availability, please get in touch.
- Windows laptops
- Mac laptops
- Video cameras
- Audio Recorders
Here's what you need to know about borrowing from us:
- Equipment is usually checked out for a week at a time, but may be borrowed for up to 21 days if needed and availability allows.
- Equipment is available on a first come-first served basis.
- There is no rental fee, but we charge a late fee if equipment isn't returned on time.
- Use of equipment should be limited to Brown University academic and administrative functions.
- A valid Brown ID is required to check out equipment.
- Check-out takes place at the IT Service Center located on the 5th floor of JWW, Room 510.
Request this Service
Stop by the IT Service Center in the JWW 510 (69 Brown Street) during business hours. Our current hours and more information about the Service Center is available at brown.edu/go/ITServiceCenter