Following are the current procedures for the support and management of the wiki service provided by CIS.
- To request a wiki space, submit the form at: http://cis.brown.edu/wiki.
- Support documentation is available through the Brown Wiki Info and Policy space at: http://wiki.brown.edu/confluence/x/oRM.
- Requests for plug-ins should be directed to the Brown Help Desk.
- The wiki service will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Issues and questions should be directed to the Brown Help Desk .
- The wiki server is backed up nightly by CIS.
- Wiki spaces will reside on Brown’s http://wiki.brown.edu server.
- The wiki service is maintained by the Web Applications Group in Computing and Information Services (CIS).
- Only people with an official Brown username and password may edit wiki pages on this service.
- To make changes or additions to a wiki request, use the URL that was sent via email after the original submission.
- Wiki owners may not allow anonymous write permission to any wiki space on the server.
- For course-related wikis, course number must appear in the wiki space title and will be preceded with "Course".
- Other space titles will contain an appropriate label, as determined by the service administrator, for the purpose of display organization.
Questions or comments to: ITPolicy@brown.edu