The following list includes technology-related trainings offered by various campus groups.
For those courses offered in Workday Learning, after you log in to Workday, click the Learning Worklet on Your Home Landing Page to Search for Available Learning and register.
As always, we recommend following the links to confirm the time and date in case anything changes. If we missed something, tweet us @ITatBrown or email email@example.com. We will continue to update this list as new events are scheduled.
- 9/9, 12pm: Introduction to Artstor & Luna Insight (Library)
- 9/10, 1pm: Using the DMPTool to Create Data Management and Sharing Plans for Grant Proposals (Library)
- 9/17, 1pm: Best Practices for Managing and Sharing Research Data (Library)
- 9/17, 4pm: Archiving and Citing the Web: Tools for Sustainable Citation of Websites, Web documents, and Media (Library)
- 9/18, 9:30am: Introduction to Cognos Analytics for Report Viewers (CIS)
- 9/18, 10:30am: Thesis Proposal: Encrypted Distributed Systems (Archita Agarwal) (CS)
- 9/18, 2pm: Robotics Talk: “Scaling Probabilistically Safe Learning to Robotics” (Scott Niekum, University of Texas Austin) (CS)
- 9/19, 12pm: Colloquium: Across Stack AI Systems Research - in an era of Cloud, Mobile, and IoT (Dr. Jinjun Xiong, IBM, T.J. Watson Research Center) (CS)
- 9/19, 12pm: Introduction to LabArchives Digital Research Notebooks (Library)
- 9/20, 12pm: Finding Funding Opportunities Using SPIN Grants Database (Library)
- 9/24, 9am:DeskPro Agent Overview (CIS)
- 9/24, 1pm: Open Access and Author Rights: Methods for Sharing Your Research Freely and Globally and Retaining Author Rights (Library)
- 9/25, 4pm: Citations Management with Zotero (Library)
- 9/26, 12pm: Keeping Your Scholarly Profiles Up-To-Date Drop-In Session (Library)
- 9/26, 3pm: Introduction to Artstor & Luna Insight (Library)
- 9/27, 12pm: Talk: Squeezing Software Performance via Eliminating Wasteful Options (Xu Liu, College of William and Mary) (CS)