The following list includes technology-related trainings offered by various campus groups.
Workday Learning is now live and has replaced Brown's prior professional development and learning management system, LearningPoint. After you log in to Workday, click the Learning Worklet on Your Home Landing Page to register.
As always, we recommend following the links to confirm the time and date in case anything changes. If we missed something, tweet us @ITatBrown or email email@example.com. We will continue to update this list as new events are scheduled.
- 9/4, 1pm: Zoom Web Conferencing Series - Web Client Setup (CIS)
- 9/4, 2pm: Writing a Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grant Proposal (Library)
- 9/5, 1pm:Zoom Web Conferencing Series - Browser Configuration and Settings (CIS)
- 9/5, 2pm: Writing a Data Management and Sharing Plan Required for a Grant Proposal (Library)
- 9/6, 12pm: Introduction to Artstor & Luna Insight (Library)
- 9/12, 2pm: Best Practices for Managing and Sharing Your Research Data (Library)
- 9/12, 4pm: Introduction to Artstor & Luna Insight (Library)
- 9/19, 9:30am: Introduction to Cognos Analytics for Report Viewers (CIS)
- 9/19, 2pm: Setting up an Electronic Lab Notebook: LabArchives@Brown (Library)
- 9/20, 12:30pm: Text mining basics: Explore thousands of texts at one time. (Library)
- 9/26, 2pm: Open Access: How you can Deposit and Preserve Your Publication in the Brown Digital Repository and Share it Globally (Library)