The following list includes technology-related trainings offered by various campus groups.
As always, we recommend following the links to confirm the time and date in case anything changes. If we missed something, tweet us @ITatBrown or email email@example.com. We will continue to update this list as new events are scheduled.
- 10/1, 1pm: BigAI Talk: Cynthia Matuszek “Approaches to Grounded Language Acquisition from Human Interaction” (CS)
- 10/4, 1pm: CS VC Seminar: Quantifying the Individual Experience of Visualizations (Lane Harrison, Worchester Polytechnic Institute) (CS)
- 10/4, 3pm: Oscar Bootcamp: Day 1 (CCV)
- 10/5, 3pm: Oscar Bootcamp: Day 2 (CCV)
- 10/6, 1pm: BigAI Talk: Siddharth Srivastava “Assistive AI and the Unusual Effectiveness of Abstractions” (CS)
- 10/6, 3pm: Oscar Bootcamp: Day 3 (CCV)
- 10/12, 12pm: LastPass - The “One & Done” Way to Manage your Passwords (OIT)
- 10/14, 9:30 am: Introduction to Cognos Analytics for New Users (OIT)
- 10/14, 12pm: Copyright and Image Use (Library)
- 10/15, 12pm: CS Thesis Proposal: Software-Hardware co-design for robust and energy-efficient robot perception (Yanqi (Jasmine) Liu) (CS)
- 10/19 & 20, 1 - 5pm: Ivy+ Cybersecurity & Privacy Festival: The Future of Work (Stanford UIT/OIT)
- 10/20, 4pm: CS Thesis Proposal: Personalizing Free-Hand Interaction for Smartphone Augmented Reality (Jing Qian) (CS)
- 10/22, 1pm: BigAI Talk: David Held, CMU: “Perceptual Robot Learning” (CS)
- 10/26, 12pm: LastPass - The “One & Done” Way to Manage your Passwords (OIT)