The following list includes technology-related trainings offered by various campus groups.
For those courses offered in Workday Learning, after you log in to Workday, click the Learning Worklet on Your Home Landing Page to Search for Available Learning and register.
As always, we recommend following the links to confirm the time and date in case anything changes. If we missed something, tweet us @ITatBrown or email email@example.com. We will continue to update this list as new events are scheduled.
- 5/1, 4pm: Dr. Lindsey Jones: A database project on the education and incarceration of black girls in Jim Crow Virginia (Library)
- 5/2, 4pm: 5th Annual Brown Computer Science Research Symposium: “Old Enough For School” (CS)
- 5/3, 11am: Scientific Computing Seminar presents, Haitao Fan Georgetown University: Hysteresis and stop-and-go waves in traffic flows (Applied Math)
- 5/6, 11am: Thesis Defense: Approximation Algorithms for Capacitated Facility-Placement and Vehicle-Routing Problems in Transportation Networks (Amy Becker) (CS)
- 5/6, 2pm: Citations Management with Zotero (Library)
- 5/8, 10am: Writing a NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grant (copy) (Library)
- 5/14, 10am:DeskPro Agent Overview (CIS)
- 5/16, 12pm: Talk: Creative Computing and Fabrication for Performance-Driven Design in the Built Environment (CS)
- 5/21, 9:30am: Introduction to Cognos Analytics for Report Viewers (CIS)