The following list includes technology-related trainings offered by various campus groups.
As always, we recommend following the links to confirm the time and date in case anything changes. If we missed something, tweet us @ITatBrown or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to update this list as new events are scheduled.
- 5/5, all day: Tech Summit (CIS)
- 5/5, 9am: Virtual Reality in the Classroom (CIS)
- 5/5, 10am: Trending Globally by Watson Institute: Podcasting Strategy (CIS)
- 5/5, 12pm: Lunch Keynote: Changing Mental Health with Technology (CIS)
- 5/5, 1:30pm: Accessibility and Technology (CIS)
- 5/9, 4pm: Managing your Citations and Research Library with Zotero (Library)
- 5/10, 12pm: May DCC Meeting
- 5/15, 4pm: NSF Public Access Policy (Library)
- 5/16, 12pm: NIH Grant reporting and compliance using My Bibliography (Library)
- 5/22, 4pm: NIH Grant reporting and compliance using My Bibliography (Library)
- 5/27, 12:30pm: Commencement Forum | The Impact of Social Media on Politics, Culture, and Scholarly Communication (Library)