The following list includes technology-related trainings offered by various campus groups.
As always, we recommend following the links to confirm the time and date in case anything changes. If we missed something, tweet us @ITatBrown or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to update this list as new events are scheduled.
- 1/8, 1pm: Introduction to LabArchives Digital Research Notebooks (Library)
- 1/9 9am:Introduction to Cognos Analytics for Report Viewers (CIS)
- 1/14, 9am:DeskPro Agent Overview (CIS)
- 1/15 -1/16, 9am:Getting Started with Python and Data Science (Population Studies and Training Center)
- 1/16, 12pm: Biomedical Publication Tracking Strategies (Library)
- 1/21, 2pm: Thesis Defense: Distributed Transaction Processing on Modern RDMA-enabled Networks ( Erfan Zamanian Dolati) (CS)
- 1/23, 4pm: Introduction to Artstor & Luna Insight. (Library)
- 1/24, 11am: Thesis Proposal: Methods for Teaching Hard Learning Problems (Carl Trimbach) (CS)
- 1/27, 12pm: EndNote Tips and Tricks (Library)
- 1/29, 12pm: Introduction to Artstor & Luna Insight. (Library)