The following list includes technology-related trainings offered by various campus groups.
For those courses offered in Workday Learning, after you log in to Workday, click the Learning Worklet on Your Home Landing Page to Search for Available Learning and register.
As always, we recommend following the links to confirm the time and date in case anything changes. If we missed something, tweet us @ITatBrown or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to update this list as new events are scheduled.
- 1/8, 10am:DeskPro Agent Overview (CIS)
- 1/16, 9:30am: Introduction to Cognos Analytics for Report Viewers (CIS)
- 1/18, 3pm: Introduction to Artstor & Luna Insight (Library)
- 1/23, 2pm: dSalon discussion: A digital interface for 17th century texts in the Aymara language of Peru (Library)
- 1/24, 4pm: Citations Management with Zotero (Library)
- 1/29, 4pm: Introduction to Artstor & Luna Insight (Library)
- 1/30, 3pm: Cyber Threats: Minds and Machines Both At Risk (CS)
- 1/31, 11am: Research Photo Management with Tropy (Library)