The following list includes technology-related trainings offered by various campus groups.
As always, we recommend following the links to confirm the time and date in case anything changes. If we missed something, tweet us @ITatBrown or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to update this list as new events are scheduled.
- 12/1, 10am: Filemaker Series - Scripts (CIS)
- 12/1, 10am: Zoom Web Conferencing Training (CIS)
- 12/4, 10am: Filemaker Series - Relational Database Design (CIS)
- 12/4, 12pm: Black-box Concurrent Data Structures for Emerging Memory Technologies (CS)
- 12/5, 1pm: Telling a Story with Interactive Timelines (Library)
- 12/6, 10am: Zoom Web Conferencing Training (CIS)
- 12/6, 12pm: Engineering Robust Robot and Autonomy Design in the Face of the Prevalence Paradox (CS)
- 12/6, 1pm: Depositing Data in the Brown Digital Repository (BDR) (Library)
- 12/7, 12pm: Thesis Proposal: Using Virtual and Augmented Reality Interfaces to Train Safe Robots at Scale (CS)
- 12/7, 12pm: Introduction to LabArchives Electronic Laboratory Notebook (Library)
- 12/11, 4pm: The 2017 Paris C. Kanellakis Memorial Lecture: Below P vs. NP: Conditional Quadratic-Time Hardness for Big Data Problems (CS)
- 12/13, 1pm: Using the Open Science Framework (Library)
- 12/14, 1pm: Writing a Data Management Plan for a Grant (Library)
- 12/20, 1pm: Best Practices for Managing and Sharing Your Research Data (Library)