Coming to a meeting with Computing and Information Services? Here's how to find our buildings with meeting spaces.
3 Davol Square
- Address / Map: 3 Davol Square, Providence RI 02903 (entrance on Point St.)
- To enter: Walk into the courtyard and enter the door on your right under the awning labeled Building B (same entrance as Point Street Dueling Pianos). Take the elevator to the second floor for the reception desk.
- Shuttle: South Street Landing stop, Brown Express and Daytime Connector Route. A Brown ID is required to ride the shuttle. Davol Square is adjacent to South Street Landing. You can either walk around Davol Square on the sidewalk or walk through the building (see this video for directions).
- Bike parking: Two bike racks are hidden behind low brick walls in the courtyard.
- Note that no parking is available for visitors in the Davol lot, and the lot will be permanently closed starting 8/1.
- Metered parking with pay stations (quarters or credit card) is available on Point St. in front of the building.
- Visitors can also pay to park in lots at:
- 222 Richmond Street Parking Garage: entrances on Elm and Eddy Streets (hourly rate)
- The South Street Landing Parking Garage: entrance on Eddy Street (hourly rate)
- S&M Enameling Co.: 70 South Street ($5/day - attendant not always available)
- To find the entrance from these lots, walk to the traffic light at the corner of Point St. and Eddy St. and make a left on Point Street, walking towards the Point Street Bridge. Make a left onto the brick walkway immediately after the building to access the building's courtyard. If you prefer to walk through the building, see this video for directions.
J. Walter Wilson
- Address / Map: Corner of Brown and Waterman St.
- To enter: The door is on Brown Street.
- Shuttle: Hillel House Stop, Brown Express Route
- Bike parking: A bike rack is available in front of the building.
- Parking: Metered parking (quarters) is available on nearby streets. For parking longer than two hours, there is a vistor parking lot on the corner of Thayer and Power (map) that is about an eight minute walk.