Coming to a meeting with Computing and Information Services? Here's how to find our buildings with meeting spaces.
3 Davol Square
- Address / Map: 3 Davol Square, Providence RI 02903 (entrance on Point St.)
- To enter: Walk into the courtyard and enter the door on your right under the awning labeled Building B (same entrance as Point Street Dueling Pianos). Take the elevator to the second floor for the reception desk.
- Shuttle: Brown Daytime Shuttle, South Street Landing stop, which is serviced by both the Express and Connector routes. A Brown ID is required to ride the shuttle. Davol Square is adjacent to South Street Landing. You can either walk around Davol Square on the sidewalk or walk through the building (see this video for directions).
- Bike parking: Two bike racks are hidden behind low brick walls in the courtyard.
- Note that no parking is available for visitors in the Davol lot, and the lot will be permanently closed starting 8/1.
- Metered parking with pay stations (quarters or credit card) is available on Point St. in front of the building.
- Visitors can also pay to park in lots at:
- 222 Richmond Street Parking Garage: entrances on Elm and Eddy Streets (hourly rate)
- The South Street Landing Parking Garage: entrance on Eddy Street (hourly rate)
- S&M Enameling Co.: 70 South Street ($5/day - attendant not always available)
- To find the entrance from these lots, walk to the traffic light at the corner of Point St. and Eddy St. and make a left on Point Street, walking towards the Point Street Bridge. Make a left onto the brick walkway immediately after the building to access the building's courtyard. If you prefer to walk through the building, see this video for directions.
169 Angell Street
- Address / Map: 169 Angell St., Providence RI 02906 (corner of Thayer and Angell)
- To enter: The door is on Angell St. across the street from the Bookstore's side entrance. Please note that this location has a flight of stairs and no elevator. The main conference rooms will be on your left after a flight of stairs.
- Shuttle: Brown Daytime Shuttle, stop 13 (Brown Office Building)
- Bike parking: A bike rack is available across the street in front of the bookstore.
- Parking: Metered parking (quarters) is available on Angell St. For parking longer than two hours, there is a vistor parking lot on the corner of Thayer and Power (map) that is about an eight minute walk.
Center for Information Technology (CIT)
- Address / Map: 115 Waterman St., Providence RI 02906 (corner of Brook and Waterman)
- To enter: The CIT's main entrance is in the courtyard. From Waterman St., walk down the alley between the CIT and the Sciences Library. Go through the double doors into the lobby, and the IT Service Center will be on your left.
- Shuttle: Brown Daytime Shuttle, stop 12 (Visitor's Parking Lot / CIT)
- Bike parking: Bike racks are located along the corridor between the CIT and the Sciences Library.
- Parking: Metered parking (quarters) is available on Waterman St. and neighboring streets. For parking longer than two hours, there is a visitor parking lot on the corner of Thayer and Power (map) that is about an eight minute walk.